Hi All
I am facing a small issue. If anyone faced similar problem in past and can provide some hint to resolve it that will be really helpful.
In a DCR, in body tag, I have a simple html code snippet. HTML code is absolutely fine. I have checked in online html browser.
When I generate DCR, the preview of the html page looks fine but when we check the view source of the html page, where ever the <span> tag is mentioned, it split and move the <span> tag in the next line by default
I have thoroughly checked datacapture.cfg, presentation.tpl and all other included files but cannot find how the <span> tag is moved to next line.
I have tried disabling visual formatter but still the same result
Could you please advise if there is any other config or css file in TeamSite where we can check how <span> tag is being moved to next line
Some example
1) HTML Code
<tr>
<td style="text-align: left; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); line-height: 10mm; font-size: 16pt; vertical-align: top;"><span style="font-weight: bold;">Admin Billing account access</span> </td>
</tr>
Source code from HTML preview after generating DCR
<tr>
<td style="text-align: left; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); line-height: 10mm; font-size: 16pt; vertical-align: top;">
<span style="font-weight: bold;">
Admin Billing account access
</span>
</td>
</tr>
2) HTML code
<tr>
<td style="text-align: left; vertical-align: top;">If you're happy for this user to have Admin access, please give them PIN<span id="maskedField">{$PIN}</span>to use when they sign in at bt.com/business/myaccount. This PIN needs to be used within 28 days or they'll have to ask for another.</td>
</tr>
Source code from HTML preview after generating DCR
<tr>
<td style="text-align: left; vertical-align: top;">
If you're happy for this user to have Admin access, please give them PIN <span id="maskedField">
{$PIN}
</span> to use when they sign in at bt.com/business/myaccount. This PIN needs to be used within 28 days or they'll have to ask for another.
</td>
</tr>
regards
Charu