Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
File Upload CGI Callout failing :Permission issues
Tej
Hello All,
I have a file upload component. In the DCT, this CGI (owned by root) is invoked as an external callout. The uploaded file will be saved into specific branch/workarea location. But it is not happening as the CGI is not able to impersonate the currently logged in user. The CGI form is posted thru the iw_cgi_wrapper.cgi. But it still not working because the wrapper doesn't handle mutli part form posts I think. Is there a work-a-around or doesn't TS 5.0.1 on Solaris provide any other wrapper? Please advise.
Thanks in advance,
Tejasvi
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Johnny
I have successfully developed this under solaris, so there shouldnt be a problem.
YOu need to provide a little more information.
Such as how you are invoking the script (the entry in your DCT) and the script itself.
John
Sydney, Australia
Tej
Thanks John!!
Ok. This is how the CGI callout statement looks in the DCT - <cgi-callout url="/iw-bin/iw_cgi_wrapper.cgi/scb_uplo.cgi" label="Upload File" window-features="width=320,height=200,resizable=yes,toolbar=no,scrollbars=yes"/>
In the URL, the program is behaving the same way irrespective of providing wrapper cgi.
I tried providing the wrapper in the form-action element of the CGI. No change.
Tej
mertke
Hi,
I'd like to provide authors/editors the opportunity to upload their files (like images) from their local machine to the TimeSite server inside DCT.
Would you please send me your implementation?
Thanks a lot,
Waldemar