Hello - We are planning to use Couchbase DB(NoSQL) to deploy from TeamSite. I know that it is not supported by OpenText. Can anyone please shed some light on this?
you need to do a better job of explaining what you are trying to do.
Push DCRs to Couchbase (like DataDeploy would do)?
I highly doubt there is a way to use DD to do this. However you can write a OpenDeploy Delivery Adapter to transfer the content to an unsupported destination. Will take some coding.
Thanks Andy for your reply. Yes, we need to push the DCRs to couchbase (DataDeploy).
Then start reading up on OpenDeploy Adapters.
You can look to see if DD will do it, but I highly doubt it. I suspect you will be writing your own solution
We are putting content into Elasticsearch, which I believe is similar to Couchbase. We are using a REST API to get content from TS to ES. But we also had a consultant build an entire management API to provide the buffer between TS and ES - we don't want TS putting things directly into ES without some validation and other tools. Anyway, I think they tried figuring out if OD could do it and determined it couldn't or it wasn't worth the trouble.
Thanks Smitty,
This is how the plan is now: TeamSite ->TIBCO Integeration layer -> Couch Base.
If anyone could help on how to send and receive data(to populate DCR drop down etc) to TIBCO Layer from teamsite, it will be great.