Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Non UTF-8 encoding field while DB2XML ?
System
I'm tring to deploy data in SQL2000 to xml file .
But my double bytes data in DB is not encoded in UTF-8 .
How could I tell Datadeploy to adapt for it such that result xml will be correct ?
Thanx.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Migrateduser
specify the attribute encoding="encodingofyourchoice" in the <xml-formatted-data> section
Migrateduser
Thank you for your prompt help .
But the DataDeploy seems not able to recognize my data encoding in DB such that no matter which encoding I set in xml-formatted-data . All I get is just lots of junk code except alphanumeric character .
I also tried db to db , moving data from one table to another in exactly the same table . Just doesn't work ...can I specify the encoding or locale of my data in DB?
Migrateduser
What is the encoding format of your database?