Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Definitions
System
Anyone know if Interwoven has a masterset list of Definitions like what the extensions TPL etc, etc stands for - I'm doing some documentation and several I can figure out and write about but I'd like an official list and none of the
manuals I have from what I can see contain this
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Adam Stoller
You might ask Interwoven Support to file this as a feature request.
I think that most of our documentation defines the TLA's at the first usage, but doesn't necessarilly group them all together anywhere.
TPL and PT are, unfortunately, terms used for the same thing: Presentation Templates.
DCT = Data Capture Template
DCR = Data Content Record
WFT = Workflow Template
Then of course there are handy terms that many consultants use but that aren't necesarilly official abbreviations:
TS = TeamSite
TST = TeamSite Templating
OD = OpenDeploy
DD = DataDeploy
MT = MetaTagger
etc.
If you come across others - we can use this thread to identify and define them as they come up.
--fish
(Interwoven Senior Technical Consultant)
tvaughan
You musn't forget:
TFO - TeamSite FrontOffice
WA - Workarea
And some no-brainers:
__IWHOME__ (a.k.a. $IWHOME) : install location of TeamSite
__ODHOME__ (a.k.a. $ODHOME) : installation location of OpenDeploy
I'm sure there's more . . .
JamJamT
Others to include...
CLT :: command-line tool
EA :: extended attribute
james1
> TPL and PT are, unfortunately, terms used for the same thing:
> Presentation Templates.
FYI: "PT", obviously, stands for "Presentation Template". "TPL" is a shorthand for "template", and is a typical filename extension used for PT files. However, no part of TeamSite Templating requires PT's to have any particular filename extension.
-- James
--
James H Koh
Interwoven Engineering