There will be a user conference in San Mateo, California on March 15.
More information will follow.
HP had conferences, too, but they were tailored to all their other products with a "kids table" kind of attitude for TeamSite. This will be equally as worthless unless there is a focus on TeamSite, and not just TeamSite 101 nonsense - more like the Focus Groups of the old days. I can dream...
Smitty97007 wrote: HP had conferences, too, but they were tailored to all their other products with a "kids table" kind of attitude for TeamSite. This will be equally as worthless unless there is a focus on TeamSite, and not just TeamSite 101 nonsense - more like the Focus Groups of the old days. I can dream...
Same goes for the main OT conference, Enterprise World in Toronto this summer. Really need to see how focused it is.
I'm in no mood to have my company pay for a boondoggle to the Bay Area so I can see a laser light show marketing some **** application I don't want or need named OpenText Xtreme or some such nonsense.
Then over 2 days find one session that sort of mentions TeamSite but is really about how Media Bin can help me boost our company's ROI when we buy Xtreme.
As much as I'd love a boondoggle to the Bay Area, of course.