Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
mod_perl & Apache::DBI
smigster
Has anyone implement a persistent database connection using these modules? Or any other set of Perl-related tools?
Thanks in advance...
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
laj1
Has anyone implement a persistent database connection using these modules? Or any other set of Perl-related tools?
Indeed, yes. In the past, I have. But not in relation to TeamSite.
Probably better to continue this discussion in private, or in the Bit Bucket forum.
Len.
Len Jaffe
My Heart Is A Flower
Update your DevNet profile - let us know who you are!
smigster
I'll gladly go private or Bit Bucket if you think there is no way to do so in a TS context. Maybe you might opine as to it's suitability for a TS DB-connectivity framework?
I'm trying to come up with a standardized, best approach to handling DB queries/updates for a range of different TS (Solaris) development projects involving Oracle. I'd love to know if the "view" beyond standard Perl DBI is "worth the climb" with regard to xSQL (which, I've been told, "easily" supports persistent connections), mod_perl & Apache:
BI, and DataDeploy (with or without persistent DB connections).
Migrateduser
Did you ever get anywhere with this?
Is anyone using Apache:
BI with TeamSite?