Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
TeamSite 6.0 stores
jorge1
Hi!!
I just installed ts6.0 on a windows box with service pack 4, and for some strange reason I can-t see any store or branch or whatever.
The output of iwstat seems fine, and the mounts look fine as well. Even the logs and services look normal although an error occurs if I try to add a workarea through command line...
I am wondering if anyone crossed a similar situation and has any suggestions?
Thanks!!!
Cheers,
jorge
Jorge Rodrigues
Cambridge Technology Partners Switzerland S.A.
A Division of Novell, Inc.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Gregg Faus
jorge,
Take a look at one of the many posts about incompatabilities between TeamSite and Win2k SP4. This may be the cause of your problem.
Bill Klish
Unfortunately, TS 6.0 is not compatible with Windows 2000 service pack 4. I ran into the same thing. Whatever that service pack contains causes no backing stores to be available. The only solution is to remove TS6.0 and back out the service pack. To be 100% sure everything is ok, you may want to put it on a fresh install if you can.
jorge1
Hi,
Thank you for your feedback folks!!
I've checked with security and it is not acceptable to rollback to SP3.
Apparently there are a number of patches that prevent a certain number of viruses that require SP4....
Installing SP3 will downgrade security and therefore the machine is shutdown or removed from the network immediately by security.
I wonder if IW has any recommendation or suggestions in order to overcome this issue?
Cheers,
Jorge
Jorge Rodrigues
Cambridge Technology Partners Switzerland S.A.
A Division of Novell, Inc.
doctypes3.doc
Bubas_IWOV
Hi Jorge,
As far as i know, Interwoven are plaining to release some patches for w2k sp4, but until now all the teamsite version, only run under sp3.
I know is not what you were expecting to ear but.....
Regards
Bruno
Migrateduser
There have been numerous posts on this issue. IWOV is working on support for this MS SP. Until it is supported, you can either
a. rollback your MS SP
b. not use TS
I know these are not good options. Unfortunately, there are enough things to check that this is not a simple activity for Interwoven Engineering.
lissa