HI,
Looking for any possibility to create site using any api like cssdk.
I have not seen anything in the CSSDK which would help.
The bigger question is why ? If you are trying to build a headless CMS, the commands are URL addressable
You can use MEAN Stack and build a site. But why you using Teamsite?
I had a situation of creating multiple sites(around 20) for which required inputs shared in in some flat file. Thought of writing any script/java program to automate the site creation so that I can run the same in other environments.
K, that makes sense, when you say site, do you mean a TeamSite or SitePublisher site?
I have done similar, replicating one site to other branches and using them as separate sites. It takes some cracking of the EAs and the default.site XML file.
Similar kind of solution am looking for. Create multiple branch structures (new branch--new workarea--new site) in single shot. I tried to create branches and default workarea and its got created. Now The site creation in each workarea am looking. The new site can be copy of one master site in another branch but it should have different names and urls.
Yea copy the data from the master and then have the script/program change the files as needed. It will take some time and may be easier to do it manually, but it is doable.