Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Importing files to Teamsite
nshetty
Can we import the files in the workarea from other branches other then my won Machine. We are trying to maintain a global directory and want user to go to the directory and import the file. Where should that directory be located - on the local machine or TeamSite server.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
sunil_j
Hi Shetty,
If I understand your situation correctly, your requirement is to import files into workareas from another machine located remotely.
You can map the remote machine onto your local machine to some specific drive and then can use the File Import Option.
Regards
Sunik
Interwoven TeamSite Consultant
Bowker
If you have a bulk import, you could copy the files using the TeamSite iwserver share.
For example:
If I wanted to import a whole directory structure from my c:\newpath I could just drag and drop (windows desktop)
from c:\newpath to \\teamsite\iwserver\default\main\branch1\workarea\myworkarea\www\