Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Importing files to Teamsite
nshetty
Can we import the files in the workarea from other branches other than my own Machine. We are trying to maintain a global directory and want users to go to the directory and import the file. Where should that directory be located - on the local machine or TeamSite server.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
akshathp
I did this by mapping a network drive to the TeamSite server and then in Import Files option, it gives me a chance to select that drive. Once that is done, I browse to desired branch and select the files.
Not sure if there is a better or easier way to do this from GUI.
Hope this helps!
Akshat Pramod Sharma
Lynchy
I've done this the same way.