Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Can't display a replicant item in presentation tem
System
New to interwoven.
I developed a simple DCT which has one replicant text item.
I created a DCR using this template and now I started developing a presentation template and I am trying to pull the data from DCR . when I try to pull data from a replicant item, it doesn't show any data from DCR on my asp page. the presentation tags pull data well from non-replicant items.
the following is the code
<td class="bodytext"><a name="02"></a><b>For Immediate Release<br>
<iw_iterate var='pullcontacts' list='dcr.Contacts'>
<p><iw_value name='pullcontacts.ContactPerson'/></p>
</iw_iterate></td>
</tr><tr>
</table></td>
can gurus on this website suggest me my mistake please.
thank you
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Migrateduser
could someone please reply to this post.
thank you
Migrateduser
I think u r combining html and interwoven tags.Do like this hope it helps u.
<![CDATA[
your html ]]>
<iw_iterate>
</iw_iterate>
<![CDATA[
<p> </P>
]]>
Migrateduser
thank you =. it works.
Adam Stoller
If you are using TST 5.0.1 or higher, you don't need to have your presentation templates adhere to strict XML well-formedness - and thus can do-away with most, if not all, of the CDATA tags.
I.e., instead of:
<iw_pt>
...<!CDATA[<br>]]>...
</iw_pt>
You can do:
<iw_pt/>
...<br>...
<!-- no /iw_pt needed -->
Try it - I think you'll find it makes creating presentation templates a LOT easier.
--fish
(Interwoven Senior Technical Consultant)