Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
TeamSite garbage collection
Allora
I’ve been trying to find information on the support site about how garbage collection works in TeamSite and am not being successful. I am hoping that someone here can help me.
What I would like to know are things like the following:
1) At what frequency is garbage collection run?
2) Is there any particular event that triggers garbage collection, or does it occur on a scheduled basis?
3) What items are touched in the garbage collection process?
4) If you run iwfsshrink, does that manually invoke garbage collection and perform all the same actions that TeamSite would run on its own schedule?
5) Has the way that TeamSite does garbage collection changed between any versions of the product?
The scenario we have is that we're deleting a number of old editions, and we want to know when TeamSite will reconcile any dead pointers or if we should force it ourselves with iwfsshrink.
Many thanks,
- Allora
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
There are no comments yet