Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Charts
buntysingh
Hi,
This is with regard to the chart/graph. When I ckick to view/preview the report that has say pie chart, I do not see the graph at all. I can only see the category definition. I do not see the area/phases/slices of that graph.
Any help will be appreciated.
Regards.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
David
<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote' data-author="buntysingh"><p>Hi,<br />
<br />
This is with regard to the chart/graph. When I ckick to view/preview the report that has say pie chart, I do not see the graph at all. I can only see the category definition. I do not see the area/phases/slices of that graph.<br />
<br />
Any help will be appreciated.<br />
<br />
Regards.</p></blockquote>
<br />
Can you attach your report? Is there any data bound to your chart?<br />
<br />
thanks,<br />
<br />
David
buntysingh
<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote' data-author="David"><p>Can you attach your report? Is there any data bound to your chart?<br />
<br />
thanks,<br />
<br />
David</p></blockquote>
<br />
Hi David,<br />
<br />
I have attached report for your kind reference.<br />
<br />
Thanks.
David
<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote' data-author="buntysingh"><p>Hi David,<br />
<br />
I have attached report for your kind reference.<br />
<br />
Thanks.</p></blockquote>
<br />
I can see it without problem (attached). You mean you only see the legend? Can you give details on your machine, OS, BIRT version, etc..?
buntysingh
<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote' data-author="David"><p>I can see it without problem (attached). You mean you only see the legend? Can you give details on your machine, OS, BIRT version, etc..?</p></blockquote>
<br />
Hi,<br />
<br />
OS: Windows XP, BIRT version: 2.2<br />
<br />
I can not see the slices/phases of the graph.<br />
<br />
Regards.
buntysingh
<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote' data-author="David"><p>I can see it without problem (attached). You mean you only see the legend? Can you give details on your machine, OS, BIRT version, etc..?</p></blockquote>
<br />
Hi,<br />
<br />
OS: Windows XP, BIRT version: 2.2<br />
<br />
I can not see the slices/phases of the graph.<br />
<br />
Regards.
David
<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote' data-author="buntysingh"><p>Hi,<br />
<br />
OS: Windows XP, BIRT version: 2.2<br />
<br />
I can not see the slices/phases of the graph.<br />
<br />
Regards.</p></blockquote>
<br />
Can you see the legend?<br />
<br />
Can you try setting the output to PNG (in chart builder), maybe you do not have the SVG plugin installed on IE?
buntysingh
<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote' data-author="David"><p>Can you see the legend?<br />
<br />
Can you try setting the output to PNG (in chart builder), maybe you do not have the SVG plugin installed on IE?</p></blockquote>
<br />
Hi,<br />
<br />
Yes I tried to change the setting to PNG,still its not working. Also SVG plugin is also not installed on IE.