Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
AutoText question
hho
Hi guys,
Is there anyway to add AutoText in layout?
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Virgil Dodson
As far as I have been able to determine, the AutoText features are only available in the master page. What values are you after? If you are trying to use the page number in the report, for instance, there is a variable called pageNumber you can use in an expression or display anywhere on the report in a text control like this: <VALUE-OF>pageNumber</VALUE-OF>
hho
hi Virgil,
Thanks for your response.
I need page total. I tried <value-of>TotalPage</value-of>, but it didn't work.
Virgil Dodson
It seems that this is still an open bug (see link below). I don't see that they have scheduled this one yet so it might be best to add your name to the CC list on that bug so you get notified when it is fixed.<br />
<br />
<a class='bbc_url' href='
https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/show_bug.cgi?id=205386'>https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/show_bug.cgi?id=205386</a>
;