Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Adding Menus to Custom Tabs
flivaudais
When modifying the /local/config/lib/content_center/customer_src/etc/conf/customer/ui_custom.xml file how do you add menus to a new tab?
I have:
<iwov-ui>
<tabset id="iw.ccpro.common.tabset">
<tab id="xiiicolonies.tab.test.link"
label="13 Colonies Test Tab"
url="/xiiicolonies/test"
useDefaultShowTabUrl="true"
target="_top">
<menu id="xiiicolonies.tab.test.testlink">
<separator id="xiiicolonies.file.menu.separator"/>
<link id="xiiicolonies.menu.test.link4"
label="Test Link"
description="this is a test link"
url="/xiiicolonies/test"
target="_top" />
</menu>
</tab>
</iwov-ui>
Which I know is wrong since I am using the url="/xiiicolonies/test" in the tab definition.
I would like to add a new tab, and then when the user clicks on it have two new menus. Say Menu1 and Menu2 and then I want to have some items under each one, say item1 and item2.
The docs are unclear as to how to do this.
Any help is appreciated.
Thanks,
F
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
There are no comments yet