Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
replacing jars in plugins folder
hgk
Hi,
I want to replace com.ibm.icu_3.6.1.v20070906.jar with icu4j-3_8_1.jar in plugins folder because we are already using icu4j-3_8_1.jar in our webapp. But I am getting NullPointerException at
IReportEngine birtEngine = factory.createReportEngine(config);
It works fine and report gets generated when I replace com.ibm.icu_3.6.1.v20070906.jar with icu4j-3_8_1.jar in lib.
We don't want to use multiple versions of the same file in our product. How can I solve this?
Also we want to eliminate some of the jars such as org.eclipse.datatools.connectivity.oda.consumer_3.1.2.200710011.jar
in plugins because we are only using XML data source. I am getting the same NullPointerException when I try to eliminate the unwanted jars. Is there a way to eliminate unwanted jars in plugins folder?
Thanks for your help,
Bindu
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
hgk
Correction. We are using scripted datasource not xml datasource.