Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Tables missing
Balazs
Hi all,
we are currently using our Borland SilkCentralTM (SCTM) with Oracle XE (10g).
I have set up BIRT, downloaded from our SCTM tools section, and installed.
I created a data source, and connected it to our oracle.
I created a data set, connected to the above mentioned data source, and in the 'query' tab I can only see a very limited set of available tables in the editor. On the server I am able to see the missing ones, under the same schema I used in my Birt client.
any ideas?
thanks in advance
---
versions:
client:
windows xp sp2,
birt v2.1.2.v20070205-1728
server: Oracle Database 10g Express Edition Release 10.2.0.1.0
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Virgil Dodson
Hi Balazs,
If there are many tables available in this schema, then you may be hitting the maximum number of tables BIRT will show. This number is configurable in BIRT preferences under Window | Preferences | Report Design | Data Set Editor | JDBC Data Set. Screenshot enclosed
Balazs
Many Thanks!