Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
BIRT giving OSGi errors in Tomcat
sajidrocks
Hi,
When I deploy the BIRT sample application as a WAR file in Tomcat (Linux), I get an OSGi exception, with a message, like "Can't startup OSGi framework", and looking at the tomcat.log, I see there's an "Access denied" error.
I can solve this problem by adding an AllPermission rule in tomcat security policy file for BIRT's working directory in Tomcat.
I am wondering if there's a workaround to this, wherein I don't have to update Tomcat's security policy and yet I can make BIRT work in Tomcat when I deploy it as a WAR file?
Any help and lead to resolving this problem would be appreciated.
Thanks
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
There are no comments yet