Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Version Mismatch in Preview
vdkuil
Hi all, I hope this is the right forum for my question. I just got a new pc and a fresh install of eclipse birt 2.2.2. I tried to open my existing reports and everything seems to work except for the preview functionality.
When I open a report that has no parameters, it shows a error window with the message "Version Mismatch". When I choose for show details it's empty. I wonder what component is missing from my installation. I tried to copy my eclipse installation from my old pc as well, without any luck. Futhermore I open the .log file in the .eclipse dir, but nothing appears there. Could someone give me a hint where to look for details on this exception?
BTW: I am using linux (kubuntu hardy)
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
vdkuil
After I have installed the eclipse version (3.2) from the ubuntu repository my eclipse 'europe' seems to work. Don't know exactly why yet, but currently I am just happy that everything is working again.
-Roy