Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Java UI Callout
System
I have a cgi-callout that allows me to browse different workareas and/or branches to include images (or any other resource) in my DCT.
I need to be able to do this with the Java UI. Has anyone done it and have the code? If not, is there an easy way to wrap the cgi-callout with a java-callout?
David M. Doggette
Certified Interwoven Consultant
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Migrateduser
If you mean the Templating Java UI, I strongly encourage you to migrate to the supported version of templating as soon as possible. The 'templating Java UI' has reached its end-of'-life. IWOV has sent EOL notices to all the customers, and the EOL notice is available on support.
Regards,
lissa
Migrateduser
Unfortunately, upgrading is not an option at this time. Client wants it done in the Java Templating UI as a quick fix until they are ready to upgrade.
David M. Doggette
President
2HB Software Designs, Inc.