Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Lotus Notes Data Set SQL Query
jjfeigal
I have defined a Data Source accessing a Lotus Notes database via the Sun
JDBC-ODBC Bridge. The Data Source references an ODBC connection defined
for the Lotus NotesSQL driver.
Using the BIRT Data Set wizard, I am able to define Data Sets for the
Lotes Notes Data Source. Unfortunately, the wizard does not list any
"Available Items" under the Data Source. I can only manually code a valid
SQL query for a Data Set which requires that I know the names of all of my
data sets and their corresponding data fields.
I have played with the options in Eclipse under Windows/Preferences/SQL
Development, but have not found anything that will display the Lotus Notes
data sets and data fields. Are there any additional Eclipse/BIRT
configuration parameters that I can work with to see this information in
the Data Set wizard.
Or is this issue a problem with a Sun JDBC-ODBC Bridge connection that
would be corrected using another JDBC-ODBC bridge (e.g., EasySoft)?
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
jjfeigal
This issue is a problem with the Sun JDBC-ODBC Bridge. The Dataset Wizard works as expected with a Lotus Notes dataset when testing with the Easysoft JDBC-ODBC bridge.