Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Table Width problem
IlikeFish
I have a Table in a Grid. Both are set to width 7.5in. When the table is filled with data if the data columns get to be to wide then the table is shown larger than 7.5in.
Now in the report designer the large strings simply word wrap. However when viewing the report on our report server the word wrapping does not occur and resized the entire table.
Both my server and designer are Birt 2.2.2. Am I missing an option for word wrapping? I would really like to keep our table width at 7.5 inches.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
JasonW
Does changing the Layout Preference to fixed have any effect?
Select the report, then in the properties view select general->Layout Preference.
Jason
thuston
I just had a customer with this issue and Yes it does prevent the HTML table width from adjusting horizontally to fit content.