Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
[2.2.1.1] How to do to change XPath dynamically.
lazarel
Hi,<br />
<br />
<br />
I've a simple problem. I've a <strong class='bbc'>DataSet</strong> using <strong class='bbc'>XML file</strong> and I want to change my <strong class='bbc'>XPath</strong> with help of a <strong class='bbc'>parameter</strong> named <strong class='bbc'>path</strong> (type String).<br />
<br />
I tried to edit <strong class='bbc'>Query</strong> with this parameter in <strong class='bbc'>Property Binding</strong> of my <strong class='bbc'>DataSet</strong>. But nothing appears.<br />
<br />
Someone have an idea ?<br />
<br />
Regards, <br />
<br />
<br />
Lazarel
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
rmurphy
Lazarel,
The XML ODA does not implement the property binding property. I would gathering your parameters, and then modify the design programmatically using the BIRT Design Engine API.
Rob
lazarel
Ok,
So it's possible only if i use the BIRT Design Engine API and not if i use directly the rptdesign with scripts.
But if i use a BIRT version other EPL version like Professional version, is functionnality present ?
Julien