Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Controlling page break in PDF when hiding table Detail row
herya
Hi all,
Is there a way to control the page break when generating a PDF file where the Detail row of a table element in that report is hidden (i.e. Visibility sets to false)?
Detail background:
I am trying to control the page break in the resulting PDF file of a report that I have designed. The report itself basically a report that list outs the list of garments barcode number by its color and size (on the Detail row). I have also added a Group row where I display the total count based on color-size category/group.
When calling the report, there is a report parameter (i.e. 'With Detail' parameter) that is passed that will affect the visibility of the Detail row. In effect, this gives the option to generate a 'total count report' or 'detailed list report'.
Both reports are displayed fine if rendered in HTML. However, when I tried to generate the PDF file for the 'total count report', the page break seems to be off (read: seems to still take into account the hidden Detail row).
Any help or insight on this is much appreciated, as I am kinda of a newbie in BIRT.
Regards,
Hery
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
mwilliams
Hi Hery,
What version of BIRT are you using?
herya
It's BIRT 2.20.
HA