Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Embed Viewer in JSP with customised parameters
iggster
I can embed the viewer and the report resulting from it into a jsp using the birt:viewer tag but I want to be able to customise the parameter entry so that it does not use the default parameter dialog box that comes with the viewer ie I want to have a set of parameter entry fields on the page, submit them and then get returned the viewer page with all its great navigation toolbars. I'm not sure how the re-run of the report would work.
Alternatively can I pop up a customised parameter dialog box to go with the viewer rather than the default one and is this easy ?
Can either be done and if so would someone be able to show some code fragments on how to do this ?
TIA
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
mwilliams
Hi iggster,<br />
<br />
Check out this post from the <a class='bbc_url' href='
http://www.birt-exchange.com/devshare/deploying-birt-reports/298-2-2-birt-tag-library/#description'>devShare</a>
.
iggster
Michael,
thanks for the tip off !!
Regards