Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Report excel
carlapmm
Hi.
I have the report excel in Birt with data list, I need that entire list
this in the same row. The problem is that for every data on the list, il insert a new row.
Someone can help me?.
thanks
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
mwilliams
Hi carlapmm,
Can you provide a small sample of what your dataset looks like and a small sample of what you want your report to look like?
Regards,
Michael
carlapmm
This is what makes me
__________
|data1 |
__________
|data2 |
__________
|data3 |
__________
|data4 |
__________
And this is what I want. I want all data are in the same row
___________
|data1 |
|data2 |
|data3 |
|data4 |
___________
Thank you
carlapmm
I have a field of data set me back a list of data. (data1, data2, ....) I need to show that list in a single row of excel. But Birt for each data I generated a new row. And I want to put the entire list in the same row.
mwilliams
Carlapmm,
I don't think there is a way to get the standard output to Excel to look like you want it to. However, there is a dataExtraction task in BIRT that allows you to get at the data that was produced for a report. After you get the data, then you can create any sort of output that you need.
Regards,
Michael
carlapmm
Thanks Michael
I do not know how to access dataExtraction task in Birt