Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Implement Birt in Jboss
carlapmm
Hi,
I have a report in Birt and I need to implement it in a Java application developed in Java which Jboss. Somebody knows how I do.
Thank you.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
cypherdj
The following articles should help you get started:<br />
<a class='bbc_url' href='
http://www.eclipse.org/birt/phoenix/deploy/viewerSetup.php#jboss'>http://www.eclipse.org/birt/phoenix/deploy/viewerSetup.php#jboss</a><br
/>
<br />
<a class='bbc_url' href='
http://birtworld.blogspot.com/2006/01/deploying-birt-20-rc-to-jboss.html'>http://birtworld.blogspot.com/2006/01/deploying-birt-20-rc-to-jboss.html</a><br
/>
<br />
Regards,<br />
Cedric
Virgil Dodson
Another JBoss /BIRT link is at <a class='bbc_url' href='
http://www.birt-exchange.com/modules/wfdownloads/singlefile.php?cid=5&lid=51'>http://www.birt-exchange.com/modules/wfdownloads/singlefile.php?cid=5&lid=51</a>
;
Ramji
Hi,<br />
<br />
Running BIRT on joss is similler to running BIRT on Tomcat or any other server.<br />
<br />
"Mifos" application is good opensource-example for BIRT with sturts and Hibernate. <br />
<br />
You can find more details on Architecture, running BIRT with JOSS at:<br />
<br />
<a class='bbc_url' href='
http://www.mifos.org/developers/wiki/CurrentReportsArchitecture'>http://www.mifos.org/developers/wiki/CurrentReportsArchitecture</a><br
/>
<br />
you can download source code and run MIFOS application on JBOSS for better understanding.