Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
OpenDeploy 5.6 still in CDT
swong74
Hallo,
I've got a UNIX host which has already reflected the switch from CDT to CST. But when I view from OpenDeploy web GUI, I see that the time registering is still CDT. And if I'm not mistaken, I had a few deployment configs scheduled to run at midnight CDT (= 10pm Arizona time). But since the change, I don't see it listed either. I got confirmation that last Friday it ran successfully. Please let me know what might be going on. Thanks.
- sw
Ciao ?:-)
S. Wong
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Migrateduser
I think there's a bug with how the Admin UI displays the time zone. I just checked on my system and it seems the Base Server log is correct (it says PST), but my Admin still says PDT.
Please open a case with Tech Support and ask them to file a bug (or attach your case if a bug has already been opened.)
Thanks.
Todd Scallan
Group Product Manager
Interwoven
t: 408-530-7167
e:
tscallan@interwoven.com