Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
DD UDS multiple iwov types
KevB
Hi All:
as an example I would like the have 3 user defined datatypes
A, B, C each with their own directory under templatedata/<category>
Each datatype maps to exactly one table/group.
A is the root group, and has a primary key A_key used
as a foreign key by both B and C.
My problem is that when I try to add a B or C dcr, DataDeploy tries to also update the A table and fails.
What is the basic outline of a dbschema for datatype
B or C to have DataDeploy be able to add B or C dcr without trying to update A table at the same time?
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
KevB
Some more info:
I am running an example with just 3 groups that map to three data types. I noticed that when I did an iwsyncdb.ipl -initial <wa_vpath> testgroup/bgroup that there were two tables created for WORKAREA and two for STAGING. I was just expecting one for WA and one for STAGING.
I don't think that I am putting the agroup info in the other
dbschema's correctly and/or key issues.
Thanks for any suggestions, KB.
The table names are:
DEFAULT_TESTGROUP_BGROUP__AGROUP__MAIN_SOMEWA_STAGING
DEFAULT_TESTGROUP_BGROUP__BGROUP__MAIN_SOMEWA_STAGING
DEFAULT_TESTGROUP_BGROUP__AGROUP__MAIN_SOMEWA_WORKAREA_KB
DEFAULT_TESTGROUP_BGROUP__AGROUP__MAIN_SOMEWA_WORKAREA_KB
agroup dbschema.cfg:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" standalone="yes" ?>
<dbschema>
<group name="agroup" table="agroup" root-group="yes">
<attrmap>
<column name="A_ID" data-type="NUMBER" value-from-field="A ID" allows-null="no" is-url="no"/>
<column name="Test_Data_A" data-type="VARCHAR2(80)" value-from-field="Test Data A" allows-null="no" is-url="no"/>
</attrmap>
<keys>
<primary-key>
<key-column name="A_ID"/>
</primary-key>
</keys>
</group>
</dbschema>
bgroup dbschema.cfg:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" standalone="yes" ?>
<dbschema>
<group name="bgroup" table="bgroup" root-group="no">
<attrmap>
<column name="A_ID" data-type="NUMBER" value-from-field="A ID" allows-null="no" is-url="no"/>
<column name="B_ID" data-type="NUMBER" value-from-field="B ID" allows-null="no" is-url="no"/>
<column name="Test_Data_B" data-type="NUMBER" value-from-field="Test Data B" allows-null="no" is-url="no"/>
</attrmap>
<keys>
<primary-key>
<key-column name="A_ID"/>
<key-column name="B_ID"/>
</primary-key>
<foreign-key parent-group="agroup">
<column-pair parent-column="A_ID" child-column="A_ID"/>
</foreign-key>
</keys>
</group>
<group name="agroup" table="agroup" root-group="yes">
<attrmap>
<column name="A_ID" data-type="NUMBER" value-from-field="A ID" allows-null="no" is-url="no"/>
</attrmap>
<keys>
<primary-key>
<key-column name="A_ID"/>
</primary-key>
</keys>
</group>
</dbschema>
Migrateduser
Your bgroup dbschema has 2 groups agroup and bgroup hence the two sets of tables.