Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Convert back to 2.2.
Ingo
Hi,
just a short question regarding the new release...
Is there a chance to convert a report which was done in 2.3. to run on 2.2. Viewer? I just installed Ganymede and worked on some of my old reports, but since I got some problems with the new version (see other post: Legend in 2.3.) I want to convert them back to 2.2. I tried to open the report in the 2.2. Designer, but this was prohibited...
Or, it is possible to use Ganymede and design reports for 2.2. Viewer?
Thanks,
Ingo
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
mwilliams
Hi Ingo,
It's kindof a hack workaround, but you can change the xml file of the report to reflect the old designer information and should then be able to open it with 2.2. Anything you did in 2.3 to the report that doesn't work in 2.2 will have to be fixed as it will be corrupt in 2.2.
Ingo
yeah I tried this to but unfortunatly I touched some charts and so information for these seem to be lost...
I think I have to rebuild them... :-(
Thanks anyway,
Ingo