Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Cannot import style from css file.
hseeram
Hello,
We are currently trying to upgrade from Birt2.2.1 to Birt2.3. I am having trouble importing css file in Birt2.3. The same css file works fine in Birt 2.2.1.
Are there any new changes in Birt 2.3? How should I import css file?
Thanks
Hari
My css script is given below:
table-header {
COLOR: #FFFFFF;
background: #808080;
FONT-FAMILY: sans-serif;
FONT-SIZE: 8pt;
FONT-STYLE: normal;
FONT-VARIANT: normal;
TEXT-ALIGN: right;
}
table-header-center-align {
COLOR: #FFFFFF;
background: #808080;
FONT-FAMILY: sans-serif;
FONT-SIZE: 8pt;
FONT-STYLE: normal;
FONT-VARIANT: normal;
TEXT-ALIGN: center;
}
table-detail {
COLOR: #000000;
FONT-FAMILY: sans-serif;
FONT-SIZE: 8pt;
FONT-STYLE: normal;
FONT-VARIANT: normal;
}
table-detail-string {
COLOR: #000000;
FONT-FAMILY: sans-serif;
FONT-SIZE: 8pt;
FONT-STYLE: normal;
FONT-VARIANT: normal;
TEXT-ALIGN: left;
WHITE-SPACE: nowrap;
}
table-detail-number {
COLOR: #000000;
FONT-FAMILY: sans-serif;
FONT-SIZE: 8pt;
FONT-STYLE: normal;
FONT-VARIANT: normal;
TEXT-ALIGN: right;
PADDING-RIGHT: 0.6mm;
}
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
mwilliams
Hi Hari,
What error are you getting?
mwilliams
Nevermind. I just tried it in 2.2.2 and 2.3 and I see what you mean. If I figure out what's different, I'll let you know.
mwilliams
Hari,
Taking a second look at it, I noticed what was missing. Try adding a '.' before each of the style types in your .css file. For example:
.table-header {
COLOR: #FFFFFF;
background: #808080;
FONT-FAMILY: sans-serif;
FONT-SIZE: 8pt;
FONT-STYLE: normal;
FONT-VARIANT: normal;
TEXT-ALIGN: right;
}
That should do it.
hseeram
Michael,
It worked.
Thanks
Hari
skananth
I am having a similar problem. I however figured out the classes part.
But, I am still unable to import certain properties like the following:
.table{
border-collapse: collapse;
text-align: left;
}
.td, .th {
border: 1px solid #cccccc;
padding:0px 0px 0px 40px;
}
.th{
font-family:arial;
font-size:9pt;
color:#ffffff;
background-color: #b9cdde;
border: 1px solid #ffffff;
}
.th:last-child{
background-color: #729cc3;
}
.td:last-child{
color: #1c5272;
background-color:#dfedf8;
}
.td{
font-family:arial;
font-size:9pt;
color:#333333;
}
.td, .th{
border-right: 0;
border-left: 0;
}
.th{
border-right: 1px solid #ffffff;
}
.td:first-child,
.th:first-child{
border-left: 1px solid #cccccc;
}
.td:last-child,
.th:last-child{
border-left: 1px solid #cccccc;
border-right: 1px solid #cccccc;
}
In the above code, last-child and first-child properties won't get imported in BIRT.
Also, is there a way to have the gradients imported too? BIRT still performs CSS2 validation whereas gradients are CSS3 properties.
Any help would be appreciated.