Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
generating the BIRT Report on pentaho platform
rman
hi everybody,
I create a birt report and I want to generate it from the pentaho platform. I use the tomcat server version 5.5.25. Is it possible?
thanks for your suggestions.
Rman.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
mwilliams
Hi Rman,<br />
<br />
This link might help you with integrating BIRT and Pentaho:<br />
<br />
<a class='bbc_url' href='
http://wiki.pentaho.com/display/PentahoDoc/BIRT'>http://wiki.pentaho.com/display/PentahoDoc/BIRT</a>
;
rman
thanks Michael,
I already seen this page in the pentaho wiki, I try to follow instructions but it doesn't work. I think that I missed something, I must check it again.
I think that on this link, we shows us how to publish birt report but non how to generate this report from pentaho platform.
Am I wrong?
Rman