Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Non-BIRT viewer and drill-through
cypherdj
Hi there,
I have built a team report, listing activity count for each user, and a user report, which shows the individual activities for a specific user.
Using BIRT designer, I added a drill-through from team report to user report, and tested it the preview, works a charm.
Now, the reports are actually displayed in a viewer I developed, rather than the BIRT viewer, but the URL submitted on drill-through uses the BIRT viewer framset servlet.
Is there a way to set the base url for drill-through somehow?
If this is not possible, I assume the alternative will be to use URI instead. How does one get the application context path? I cannot see any such function on the reportContext object.
Thanks,
Cedric
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
mwilliams
Thread continued here:<br />
<br />
<a class='bbc_url' href='
http://www.birt-exchange.com/modules/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=11666'>http://www.birt-exchange.com/modules/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=11666</a>
;