Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Sql Query INTERVAL
Ingo
Hi,
I'm currently trying to parameterize the following sql-statement but I cannot get it to work..
select * from ****
where ****.time > sysdate - INTERVAL '30' DAY
When I try to simply replace the 30 with ? I get an error taht the parameter index could not be found. When I try to exchange '30' with ? using a string parameter I got the message that the query isn' ended properly.
Any suggestion on how to set up a query like this?
Thanks,
Ingo
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Tianli
You can try specify the query in Property Binding of dataset:
"select * from ROOT.ORDERS where ROOT.ORDERS.ORDERDATE < sysdate - INTERVAL " + params["p1"] + " DAY"
the params["p1"] is a String type report parameter named p1.
Ingo
Hi,
thanks for the quick answer... I tried it but I cannot get it to work. You placed the whole query in the property binding field?
can you send a report where have done something like that?
Thanks,
Ingo
Tianli
The query in property binding works in runtime preview, so it doesn't work in dataset preview. I will try to find why the ? in dataset query doesn't work
Ingo
Thanks,
I think the ? is maybe masked with the ' in the query but without them the sql query does not work either.