Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
replicant-order-column
Jens
Hi,
I am trying to get replicant-order information to my database, but it doesn't work.
What is wrong ???
My dbschema:
<dbschema>
<group name="TAETIG" table="DB_TAETIGKEITSBEREICHE_WA" root-group="yes">
<attrmap>
<column name="ID" data-type="NUMBER" value-from-field="TAETIG/[0-98]/TAETIG_ID" allows-null="no" is-url="no" is-replicant="yes"/>
<column name="TAETIGKEITSBEREICHE" data-type="VARCHAR(100)" value-from-field="TAETIG/[0-98]/TAETIG_NAME" allows-null="no" is-url="no" is-replicant="yes"/>
<column name="REIHENFOLGE" data-type="NUMBER" value-from-field="not-used" allows-null="yes" replicant-order-column="yes"/>
</attrmap>
<keys>
<primary-key>
<key-column name="ID" />
</primary-key>
</keys>
</group>
</dbschema>
And here is the log-file:
Running deployment [preview]
extraction type=default
tuple mode=wide
area=/default/main/dekabank/WORKAREA/dev-deka
filelist=[/data1/iw-home/local/logs/in/files4180.txt]
/default/main/dekabank/WORKAREA/dev-deka/templatedata/db1_jobs/taetigkeitsbereiche/data/taetigkeitsbereiche.dcr
Generate DirectoryContents start:Wed Jun 04 10:56:00 CEST 2003
Generate DirectoryContents end :Wed Jun 04 10:56:00 CEST 2003
Generate TDCRTupleProducer start:Wed Jun 04 10:56:00 CEST 2003
Generate TDCRTupleProducer end :Wed Jun 04 10:56:01 CEST 2003
Building replicant order column information.
ERROR:Exception occured: null
ERROR:WriteTuple failure to consumer[0]
ERROR:Unable to process TeamSite source templatedata/db1_jobs/taetigkeitsbereiche/data/taetigkeitsbereiche.dcr, obta
ined from filelist=/data1/iw-home/local/logs/in/files4180.txt
Filelist walk done
Filelist /data1/iw-home/local/logs/in/files4180.txt deleted
ERROR:deployment [preview] FAILED
Datadeploy works fine, when i remove replicant-order-column !
- Jens
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Bubas_IWOV
Hi,
What version of datadeploy are you using? Seems that this functionality only works properly on version 5.6.
Bruno
Jens
I am using version 5.5.2.
But DataDeploy Administration Guide Version 5.5.2 says, you can use it.
Bubas_IWOV
Here is the answer. I think ;-)
Replicant order columns cannot be made key columns and cannot be referenced as foreign keys in a child group.
Bruno
Jens
I tried this one:
<dbschema>
<group name="TAETIG" table="DB_JOBS_TAETIGKEITSBEREICHE_WA" root-group="yes">
<attrmap>
<column name="ID" data-type="NUMBER" value-from-field="TAETIG_ID" allows-null="no" is-url="no"/>
<column name="TAETIGKEITSBEREICHE" data-type="VARCHAR(100)" value-from-field="TAETIG/[0-98]/TAETIG_NAME" allows-null="no" is-url="no" is-replicant="yes"/>
<column name="REIHENFOLGE" data-type="NUMBER" value-from-field="not-used" allows-null="yes" replicant-order-column="yes"/>
</attrmap>
<keys>
<primary-key>
<key-column name="ID" />
</primary-key>
</keys>
</group>
</dbschema>
but still the same error !
Jens
I tried another:
<dbschema>
<group name="TAETIG" table="TABLE 1" root-group="yes">
<attrmap>
<column name="ID" data-type="NUMBER" value-from-field="TAETIG/[0-98]/TAETIG_ID" allows-null="no" is-url="no" is-replicant="yes"/>
</attrmap>
<keys>
<primary-key>
<key-column name="ID" />
</primary-key>
</keys>
</group>
<group name="TAETIG_2" table="TABLE 2" root-group="no">
<attrmap>
<column name="ID" data-type="NUMBER" value-from-field="TAETIG/[0-98]/TAETIG_ID" allows-null="no" is-url="no" is-replicant="yes"/>
<column name="TAETIG" data-type="VARCHAR(100)" value-from-field="TAETIG/[0-98]/TAETIG_NAME" allows-null="no" is-url="no" is-replicant="yes"/>
<column name="rep_order" data-type="INTEGER" value-from-field="not-used" allows-null="yes" replicant-order-column="yes"/>
</attrmap>
<keys>
<primary-key>
<key-column name="ID" />
</primary-key>
<foreign-key parent-group="TAETIG">
<column-pair parent-column="ID" child-column="ID" />
</foreign-key>
</keys>
</group>
</dbschema>
TABLE 1:
ID
-----
23
24
TABLE 2:
ID TAETIG rep_order
---------------------------
23 abc 1
24 def 2
this one works, but TABLE 1 isn't very usefull.
So, isn't it possible to use replicant-order-column in the root-group ???
-Jens
Migrateduser
You can have replicant-order column in root group, can you try it with DD5.6 SP1. This problem was fixed in DD5.6.
Ottawa_IWOV
I don't think this problem was fixed. I am running DD5.6 SP1 and I am still getting the problem.
Thanks,
Lucas