Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
how to generate .XLS output file (EXCEL Files) with report engine command line
acervantes
Hi, I would like to know what command I can use in command line to generate reports in XLS format (for Excel), i can do it for html or pdf but I would like to get reports in XLS files.
I'm using report designer and report engine version 2.2.2
Thanks in advanced!
ALCE
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Arne79
Hi,
i hope it is correct to use this old thread for my problem instead of open a new one. I want to use
birt on command line to generate a report but i have to generate it as an excel file. Is this possible
because i only know options for pdf and html.
Arne