Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Problem with web service datasource
tofmahe
Hello,
I'm using a web service datasource using a simple wsdl (see attachment). There is an unique method/operation listAllXMLFileDescr.
When I create the dataset using this datasource, I can select the wsdl operation and the SOAP parameters; the soap request is correct and for the soap response I select "Use operation schema defined in datasource WSDL". In the table mapping step, I should see the XMLFileDescArray element which is returned by the selected operation but in fact it displays the listAllXMLFileDescr element used to call the operation ! So I can't use my web service...
The difference between my wsdl and the wsdl used in the differents examples seen on birt-exchange is that my wsdl use a rpc style for the soap binding whereas the others use a document style for the soap binding.
Could you confirm me that the web service ODA in BIRT runs well with document style and rpc style web services ? If so, do you have an idea why my wsdl is not correctly used by BIRT ?
Thanks a lot for your Help.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
There are no comments yet