Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
My BIRT 2.3 does not export report header/footer to Excel
David Mtz
Hi, I am trying the BIRT 2.3, with eclipse 3.4. It exports correctly to word, pdf and pps, but I found that the header and the footer are missing in the xls file when it exports to Excel.
I do not if it is configuration or a bug.
Could somebody help me, please?
I have installed the Excel 2003.
note: the Birt 2.2 exports correctly to Excel
Thanks a lot.
David
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
mwilliams
Hi David,<br />
<br />
This definitely sounds like a bug. Please log the bug with description and possibly a sample report or screenshots at <a class='bbc_url' href='
http://www.eclipse.org/birt/phoenix/reportabug.php'>BIRT
: Reporting Bugs and Requesting Enhancements</a>. You can post the bug information in here for tracking purposes. Thanks.
David Mtz
Thanks Michael
This is the bug id. 246249
David.