Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Conditionally hidden object on the master page
Dawton
Hello,
I'd like to have only 1 masterpage in the report - but it requires that some objects (a grid row with some nested grids in columns in my case) are hidden on the very 1st page of the report.
I set Hide Element and For ALL outputs and set up a condition "pageNumber == 1" and previewed the report - it works perfect. But when I render it to PDF, row is displayed. And it is displayed even if the condition is just "true".
I'm confused - am I doing it wrong or is it a bug??
I'm using latest All-in-one Birt 2.3
Thanks
*D.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
mwilliams
Dawton,<br />
<br />
I'm seeing the same thing in pdf when trying to hide an element in the masterpage. I looked for a matching bug report, but did not find one after a quick search. Please go to <a class='bbc_url' href='
http://www.eclipse.org/birt/phoenix/reportabug.php'>BIRT
: Reporting Bugs and Requesting Enhancements</a> and create a new bug report. Be sure to include a good description of the problem and screenshots if possible. Thanks!