Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
BIRT re-distribution
nkarthik
Hi,
I would like to know if anyone has experiences in re-distributing BIRT runtime in a commercial product.
We use tomcat application server to deploy our web application. I would like to know if we can deploy the birt viewer in our application's context.
(i.e) By copying the jar files in birt-viewerWEB-INFlib in to rootWEB-INFlib, copying the contents of platform directory under rootWEB-INF, adding the contents of birt-viewer web.xml file.
Please share your experiences.
Thanks a lot !
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
MarcinK
Hi,<br />
you can use BIRT as a portlet.<br />
More info at <a class='bbc_url' href='
http://wiki.eclipse.org/Portlet_Example_(BIRT)_2.1'>Portlet
Example (BIRT) 2.1 - Eclipsepedia</a><br />
<br />
I hope it helps.<br />
<br />
Best regards,<br />
Marcin K.<br />
<br />
Need commercial support with Reports or Business Intelligence? Send to me PM.