Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Exception handling in Birt Viewer
NoBirt
Is there a way to handle exceptions within the Birt viewer? So instead of getting the default Birt exception, I want a different, cleaner page with a more user friendly error message. It's a web app so there must be a way to handle global exceptions or something like that. I just want to set up a user friendly page for all exceptions that may or may not occur. Could someone show me how to do this? Thanks.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
VinceG
I am wondering the same thing. Any solutions?
I read ideas such as modifying Report Engine viewer source code with customized servlet, or Java event handler.
Is there anything more appropriate since BIRT 3.7?
Thanks