Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Rendering report with cross tab
maxime
Hi,
I am writing my own birtviewer using the api. The environment of my application is jdk 1.5, tomcat 5.5, birt runtime 2.3.0
I've got a problem when i render a report with cross tab. For all my other reports everything is ok. However in this case when I execute the runTask.run(), an exception always happens :
2008-09-19 16:36:32,156 http-8080-Processor24 INFO [plugins.advancedreports.web
actions.RunAndRenderReportAction] No error during the run task execution.
org.eclipse.birt.data.engine.core.DataException: A report document error occurre
d when getting the save stream.
Can not get entry named /DataEngine/NamingRelation because the archive file has
been closed. System ID: null
at org.eclipse.birt.data.engine.api.DataEngineContext.getOutputStream(Da
taEngineContext.java:292)
at org.eclipse.birt.data.engine.impl.document.BaseSave.saveNamingRelatio
n(BaseSave.java:53)
at org.eclipse.birt.data.engine.impl.ResultIterator$RDSaveHelper.saveNam
ingRelation(ResultIterator.java:1115)
at org.eclipse.birt.data.engine.impl.ResultIterator$RDSaveHelper.access$
2(ResultIterator.java:1112)
at org.eclipse.birt.data.engine.impl.ResultIterator.saveNamingRelation(R
esultIterator.java:892)
at org.eclipse.birt.data.engine.impl.ResultIterator.close(ResultIterator
.java:846)
at org.eclipse.birt.data.engine.impl.ResultIterator.finalize(ResultItera
tor.java:874)
at java.lang.ref.Finalizer.invokeFinalizeMethod(Native Method)
at java.lang.ref.Finalizer.runFinalizer(Finalizer.java:83)
at java.lang.ref.Finalizer.access$100(Finalizer.java:14)
at java.lang.ref.Finalizer$FinalizerThread.run(Finalizer.java:160)
Caused by: java.io.IOException: Can not get entry named /DataEngine/NamingRelati
on because the archive file has been closed. System ID: null
at org.eclipse.birt.core.archive.compound.ArchiveFile.getEntry(ArchiveFi
le.java:294)
at org.eclipse.birt.core.archive.compound.ArchiveWriter.openRandomAccess
Stream(ArchiveWriter.java:63)
at org.eclipse.birt.data.engine.api.DataEngineContext.getOutputStream(Da
taEngineContext.java:283)
... 10 more
This is the first case. The whorst is when i try to render a report composed with a crosstab and another component like chart or other crosstab...
Then I can render my report only few times (5~10) to a server crash.
After thread dump analyse I can see :
Thread dump 1/1 "http-8080-Processor24" daemon prio=6 tid=0x05d0d800 nid=0x118 waiting for monitor entry [0x089bd000..0x089bfc94] **** java.lang.Thread.State: BLOCKED (on object monitor) **** at org.eclipse.birt.report.data.oda.jdbc.JDBCDriverManager.doConnect(JDBCDriverManager.java:179) **** - waiting to lock <0x1a6d2a00> (a org.eclipse.birt.report.data.oda.jdbc.JDBCDriverManager) **** at org.eclipse.birt.report.data.oda.jdbc.JDBCDriverManager.getConnection(JDBCDriverManager.java:168) **** at org.eclipse.birt.report.data.oda.jdbc.Connection.connectByUrl(Connection.java:166) **(....)
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
There are no comments yet