Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Need help with Axis2 WS DataSet
jnorris
Hi All,
I created an axis2 web service using WTP in eclipse ganymede and created a datasource for it in a BIRT report. The web service returns an array of data items. When I create a dataset I have the option of HttpSoap11Endpoint, HttpSoap12Endpoint or HttpEndpoint to choose from. They all have the same result. I can see the method parameters for the request but all I see for the response for the method is "return". Thus I can't do any table mapping.
This is a real show-stopper for me so if anyone can tell me how to see the names of the fields in the returned data items I'll really appreciate it.
BTW, I tried using myeclipseide to create a JAX/RPC web service and that didn't work either.
Thanks,
Jim
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
There are no comments yet