Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Table column is getting dropped
Subhro
I am trying to drop a column which is predefined in the .rptdesgn using API.
When I am checking whether the column can be dropped or not () its returning true. However when the table is generated the column persists. Below is the java code I have used:
ReportDesignHandle report = (ReportDesignHandle) design.getDesignHandle();
TableHandle th = (TableHandle) report.getBody( ).getContents( ).get( 0 );
th.findColumn(3).drop();
Any pointer will be highly appreciable.
-Subhro
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
birtq
Hi Subhro,
go through this attachment.Hope this is what you are looking for:-)
Regards,
birtq
Subhro
Hi,
Thanks a lot for your response.
I want to drop the column by the Java code after the rptdesign is loaded. Writting script in beforeFactory will not a solution in my case.
Is there any other workaroud?
-Subhro