Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
iwattrib -o <objid> flags
johnjamesmarsh
TS 5.5.2, Solaris 8
Hi all,
I have another question/point. Does anyone know the possible values of the flags parameter on iwattrib when run against a file? The TS manual does not even mention the parameters get returned. I have run this on a file in a WA and it returns 0x00000000 and on a deleted file it returns 0x00000002.
What I am actually looking for is to be able to find out if a particular OID I have is a deleted file or not.
Anyone any ideas?
Regards
John
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
james1
"iwattrb -l -o objid"
will list all possible attributes to be retrieved for that objid.
-- James
--
James H Koh
Interwoven Engineering
johnjamesmarsh
I'm using iwattrib and it is returning a flag value of 0x00000000 or for a deleted file it returns 0x00000002. Do you know what these values mean and any other possible values that could be assigned. The manual doesn't seem to have any description of the flags.
Thanks
John
http_listener.zip
Migrateduser
I filed a suggestion bug against the manual to document iwattrib. ID: 40555.
lissa
johnjamesmarsh
Thanks for getting the manual fixed. Hopefully in the next version the information will be there. In the4 mean time.......
Does anyone know the possible values of the flags parameter on iwattrib when run against a file? The TS manual does not even mention the parameters get returned. I have run this on an existing file in a WA and it returns 0x00000000 and on a deleted file it returns 0x00000002.
What I am actually looking for is to be able to find out if a particular OID I have is a deleted file or not.
Anyone any ideas?
Regards
John
rollo
If it's any help, 0x00080000 seems to indicate a locked file and 0x00040000 a private file. A nice thick CLT manual would be great though.
johnjamesmarsh
Hi,
In case anyone is interested in this I did get confirmation that 0x2 is the deleted flag. Use it at your peril however as iwov say they may change them at any time. Having said that we are using it.
John