Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
passing multiple parameters in a URL
praposo
Solved my owen problem woohoo!!! You just have to repeat the birt parameter name, instead of using the comma:
frameset?_report=Report.rptdesign&Program=01-01&Program=01-02
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
mwilliams
Hi pt99,
This could be a good tip to post in the devShare.
praposo
I will look at adding this to the devShare, its the least I could do. You guys have helped me out numerous times.
thanks
birt-zof
Hi thanks a lot for post,<br />
my problem is how to pass many parametres in URL (not multi-value) Like : <br />
<br />
<a class='bbc_url' href='
http://...../run?__report=Report/filtre_sat_nbr_std.rptdesign¶mt1=****¶m2=ZZZ'>http://...../run?__report=Report/filtre_sat_nbr_std.rptdesign¶mt1=****¶m2=ZZZ</a>
; <br />
<br />
but that not work, can you help me.<br />
<br />
<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote' data-author="'pt99'" data-cid="37742" data-time="1222798020" data-date="30 September 2008 - 11:07 AM"><p>
I will look at adding this to the devShare, its the least I could do. You guys have helped me out numerous times.<br />
<br />
<br />
thanks<br /></p></blockquote>