Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
join dataset
Saba
Hello there
I am trying to use the join dataset to join 2 tables on 2 columns. As I understand I am able to do it on column but not multiple columns. Can you please assist me if I can join on 2 columns.
I am pretty new to this and any help is appreciated
Thanks
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
mwilliams
Hi Saba,
You should be able to just right click on dataSets and select new joint dataSet. Then, in the dropdowns in the dataSet editor, you select the 2 datasets you want to join. Finally, you select the column from each dataSet that you're wanting to join on and then the type of join you'd like to do (i.e. inner, outer...). This should do it for you.
Hope this helps.
Saba
Hello Michael
Thanks for your help. I was able to do the joins. It was relatively easy than originaly thought
Thanks
Saba