Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Change the number format from Millons to Lakshs
Sumathi
How can i change the format from millions to (Indian) lakshs.
For example,
Its shows 2,500,000 Instead of this i need 25,00,000.
Could you help me please?
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
mwilliams
Hi Sumathi,<br />
<br />
Normally I would say to just use the number format on the data item in your table. However, I tried the number format of "#,##,#00" and it still gave me 2,500,000. Please file a bug/enhancement request for this at <a class='bbc_url' href='
http://www.eclipse.org/birt/phoenix/reportabug.php'>BIRT
: Reporting Bugs and Requesting Enhancements</a> and see what they say. The only other way I can think of would be to convert the value to a string and break it up and insert the commas in script. However, you wouldn't be able to do any computation on the numbers this way.<br />
<br />
Hope this helps.
Sumathi
Thank you mwillimas.<br />
<br />
<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote' data-author="mwilliams"><p>Hi Sumathi,<br />
<br />
Normally I would say to just use the number format on the data item in your table. However, I tried the number format of "#,##,#00" and it still gave me 2,500,000. Please file a bug/enhancement request for this at <a class='bbc_url' href='
http://www.eclipse.org/birt/phoenix/reportabug.php'>BIRT
: Reporting Bugs and Requesting Enhancements</a> and see what they say. The only other way I can think of would be to convert the value to a string and break it up and insert the commas in script. However, you wouldn't be able to do any computation on the numbers this way.<br />
<br />
Hope this helps.</p></blockquote>