Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
can same ruleset name exist for multiple datacaptu
System
I have created multiple template type's directories like "Aboutus", "newsrelease" (under each template type directory I created a "data" and "presentation" folder and "datacapture.cfg" file. My question is in each and every "datacapture.cfg" file I have same ruleset name. Does it harm to do that? or is it mandatory that I should have a different ruleset name for every datacapture.cfg file?
thank you
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
akshathp
I don't think they cannot be same but why would you need that? Won't it make more readable and appropriate to have unique and related name for ruleset?
Maybe I am missing something.
Akshat Pramod Sharma
Interwoven Inc.
Renata
datacapture.cfg of type ="content" can only contain 1 ruleset element and I don't believe they are in any way references between multiple DCTs ... when you start defining rulesets for datacapture.cfg for metadata (this one is a global file), these have to be unique.
404_error.PNG